Experience high quality yet inexpensive color acrylic powder. Jenni powder is American-made and not watered down with cheap Clear powder. The colors are vivid, stylish and true to life.
Application is a breeze. It isn?t runny, yet doesn?t set up too fast for beginners. It?s the perfect design powder for any nail technician.
Note: The display sample in each picture has not been filed and no top-coat has been applied. We left it that way so you could see the color itself.
1) Apply your gel polish base coat, cure with UV/LED lamp
2) Apply your choice of gel polish color coat, cure with UV/LED lamp
3) Apply SUMIKA GEL INK, wait about 1 minute for Gel Ink to dry completely. No UV/LED lamp required.
4) Use a 3D brush (you may purchase from this listing) with isopropyl alcohol (99% recommend) to create marble affect
5) Let it dry completely
6) Apply your gel polish top coat, cure with UV/LED Lamp
Your nails will look different depending on what gel polish color coat you use and also the gel ink color. See the Marble Effect Chart in the pictures for this listing. The colors down the left side are some suggestions for Gel Polish color. The Gel Ink color will look different depending on the gel coat color you put underneath. For instance, if you put BLUE gel ink over YELLOW gel polish color coat, the the result is EMERALD GREEN marble effect. See the chart for suggestions.