Create a marble effect on your gel nail polish set with this easy to use Gel Ink.
1) Apply your gel polish base coat, cure with UV/LED lamp
2) Apply your choice of gel polish color coat, cure with UV/LED lamp
3) Apply SUMIKA GEL INK, wait about 1 minute for Gel Ink to dry completely. No UV/LED lamp required.
4) Use a 3D brush (you may purchase from this listing) with isopropyl alcohol (99% recommend) to create marble affect
5) Let it dry completely
6) Apply your gel polish top coat, cure with UV/LED Lamp
Your nails will look different depending on what gel polish color coat you use and also the gel ink color. See the Marble Effect Chart in the pictures for this listing. The colors down the left side are some suggestions for Gel Polish color. The Gel Ink color will look different depending on the gel coat color you put underneath. For instance, if you put BLUE gel ink over YELLOW gel polish color coat, the the result is EMERALD GREEN marble effect. See the chart for suggestions.